These coconut protein cookies are amazing. Not only will you love the way they taste you’ll also love what they do for you. These cookies require few ingredients and will give you exactly what you need to boost your metabolism. When we are trying to lose weight we often think skipping meals is the easiest way, however, it is not. This will keep you from getting hungry early on in your day and boost your metabolism without skipping a meal.
– 1.5 cups coconut flakes
– ¼ cup sunflower seeds
– ½ cup protein-powder (make sure it’s high-quality)
– 1 tsp. vanilla
– 1 tsp. cinnamon
– 2 tbsp. coconut oil
– 1/8 cup of water
Preheat your oven to 300 °F Chop up the seeds. You can always use nuts instead of sunflower seeds.
Combine the ingredients in a bowl, and work them well. If your mixture is too crumbly, add another tablespoon of cold-pressed coconut oil and water. Use a measuring cup to get cookies with equal size.
Scoop cookies onto a cookie tray. Gently press the cookies down to flatten. Makes about 18 cookies. Bake for about 15 minutes.
– Can use 2 cups coconut shreds if you do not have/want sunflower seeds.
– Can use any other kind of nut or seed
– You can use any flavored or unflavored protein powder to change up the flavor.
– You can put the coconut whipped cream recipe in between to make an incredible coconut cookie sandwich!